Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wedding bells

Here the kids and I are celebrating Cinco de Mayo. The kids thought they were cool because they got to drink out of margarita glasses. As you can see Addy has decided she likes rabbit food as well as using his litter box. Charlie is just thinking "Yes, I have her cornered!"


I worked a part day on Thursday as well. On Friday we left around 1:00 for Evansville, IN for my cousin Tyler's wedding. The kids were excited to see Grandpa Larson, Uncle Brady, and Aunt Jodi at the hotel. They missed Grandma Larson but she is with Great Grandma Hinds in Olympia, WA. We also went swimming that night. Kyleigh has no fear of the water, she will jump in even if no one is ready for her. Kyra is more reserved and is slowly getting used to putting her face in the water. Valynn is like a fish and Mason is making good progress. That night Valynn and Mason got to sleep with Grandpa and Kyra and Kyleigh stayed with us. On Saturday Valynn got a special treat, she joined Jodi and I for manicures and pedicures. It was a beautiful wedding and the bride was beautiful and Tyler was handsome. Unfortunately at the wedding Valynn started to feel sick so she spent the night in the hotel room instead of at the dance. Kyleigh danced up a storm, in fact she was usually the only one dancing. One time her diaper fell off (she has regressed some on the potty training), she just kicked her diaper off and continued to dance commando.

Valynn still had a fever on Sunday so we headed home, that night we had S'mores and hot dogs at the Ingles. I kept Valynn home from school on Monday. Monday night it was St. Timothy's Mother Daughter banquet. The girls and I had a great time, Mark and Mason stayed home to work in his boat for the Rain Gutter Regatta for Boy Scouts. Tuesday I worked and then Valynn and Mason had piano lessons. Kyra was sick yesterday so she missed her last day of preschool. She still isn't feeling well today. Hopefully she's better tomorrow because she has her field trip and Mason has his field trip and mom is going to make it to both for a few hours. This is the last weekend of volleyball. Mark goes back to school next week. He'll have class from 5:00-9:00 5 nights a week for 3 weeks. He should then be home the rest of the summer.


Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment