Monday, February 28, 2011

When it rains it pours...

Literally and figuratively. Last week Valynn and Mason were home on Tuesday. Mason had a headache so I kept him home. Valynn didn't wake up until 10:00 in the morning. Kyleigh took a 5 hour nap. Wednesday Valynn, Mason, and Kyra all went to school and Kyleigh went to gymnastics. At 2:00 I got a phone call from the school asking me to pick Mason up, his stomach was bothering him. He came home, rested for an hour, and then felt fine. Valynn and Mason went to school the rest of the week. Friday morning I dropped Kyra and Kyleigh off at the neighbors and headed into town to do some shopping by myself, it was a much needed break. Saturday morning Valynn and Mason had their last basketball games and received their trophies. Saturday afternoon Mark had a study group and Saturday night Mason had his Blue and gold banquet for Boy Scouts. Mason is now a Wolf scout, he graduated from Tiger Scout. Sunday Mason played piano in church, we went out to eat, and then Mark and I picked out soccer teams. Mark will be coaching 1st grade soccer with another dad while I coach preschool soccer by myself. It should be fun, Mark and I planned to coach a team together but the dad Mark is coaching with sponsors the team and requested to coach with one of us.

So onto the raining part. Yesterday was a dreary day and we got over an inch of rain. Last night when doing my first load of laundry, the washer didn't stop filling up with water and we had water on the floor from the kitchen to the back bathroom and then water leaking into the basement so it looked like it was raining down there. Not a great start to the week but it can only go up from here. I'll post pictures in a couple of days when things slow down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment