Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It was nice while it lasted...






Mason's stomach problems have returned. He started complaining about his stomach last Friday and we thought it might be what Kyra and I had but it doesn't look that way. He went to school Monday but I had to get him before noon and he hasn't been back. The doctor said it might take a couple more weeks for the medicine to work so for now Mason will be home until he's feeling better. The teacher is sending things home for him to work on and I've been working with him as well. He is getting bored and doesn't like tagging along to school and gymnastics but he'll have to survive.

Last Tuesday afternoon I got sick and a couple of hours later Kyra got sick. Valynn took care of things for me while I laid in bed waiting for Mark to get home from class. About a 1/2 hour before he got home Kyra woke up from a nap and got sick all over the living room and bathroom, which in turn made me sick, so when Mark got home he cleaned everything up for me.

Friday we went to an MBA BBQ and met some of Mark's classmates. The kids had fun playing on the playground and Kyra made a couple of friends (shocking I know, lol). Saturday Mason had a great football game. He scored a touchdown and got three flags (5 flags if you count the time the whole belt came off). Saturday afternoon we went bowling for a friends birthday. All four kids bowled and had a great time. We then went out for supper and Kyra decided to get sick on the way home, so once again we were cleaning up puke, this time in the vehicle. Hopefully we don't have a repeat of last week for a LLOOONNNGGG time. Sunday we went to church and came home early because Mason wasn't feeling good.

Valynn had Girl Scouts on Monday, Mason starts Boy Scouts tonight. Mason has his last football games for the year on Saturday. Tomorrow I hope to take care of all the tomatoes in my deep freeze so I can gain a little room to get some frozen meals made up to have on hand. Kyleigh has learned how to climb out of her crib which makes bedtime interesting. She has also started to take naps on Mason's bed, or as you can see from the other day, under the crib while Buttons naps on Mason's bed. I'm also working on head room mom stuff this week. Another mom signed up to be head room mom with me for Valynn's class so I pawned everything off onto her, that way I just have to worry about Mason's class. I find it kind of ironic to plan a party for my child's class when that child hasn't been attending school. Oh well.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment