Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gymnastics

It's camera week at gymnastics and guess what? I remembered my camera. It was also Halloween week so they kids dressed up in their costumes. Kyra and Kyleigh took their costumes off after pictures otherwise gymnastics would have been difficult.















Check out the ghosts I made for Kyra's Halloween party. Mark will be attending Kyra's party tomorrow with Kyleigh. I'm taking Mason to the allergist. Hopefully they can give us some answers. Kyra thought it was Christmas yesterday. I stopped by a friends house and she gave me a pile of toys for the kids  since they are moving and don't want to take all the toys with them. When we got home from school there was also a package from Grandma and Grandpa Larson. Today Kyra got a special treat, she got to go to Danielle's while Kyleigh napped. She tells me she had a blast over there, she watched TV, they made Jell-O cut outs, and she got to wear eye shadow. While Kyra was visiting Danielle I got my workout and shower in and then I rotated Kyra and Kyleigh's clothes. Mark got the new door put in the kids' bathroom and some of the oak trim done in the hallway. It looks really nice, too bad he won't have time to do anymore until maybe Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment