Do you ever wonder what would be going through your neighbors minds if they saw what was happening on the street? I know our neighbors don't know much of what is happening because of their living room and kitchen being at the back of the house, but if they were watching last night and today they would be scratching their heads. Last night Chantel came over for one last visit before she moves. After Mark got home we were going to go over to Tonya's because Conrad was working. When Mark came home Chantel made a comment about how Brad was a little jealous that he didn't get to visit anyone. So Mark and Chantel left for her house while I stayed with the kids. After staying home for a couple of minutes Chantel went to Tonya's house. Mark came home when Chantel came home from Tonya's. Can anyone say musical houses?
Then today Conrad calls to ask to borrow a vehicle because he has to take Jordan to school and Tonya had the van keys so he walked down here with Jordan to pick it up. He then brought the vehicle back and the kids and I got in with him and drove to his place where I left the kids while I went into town for my appointment. After I picked the kids up he's been here twice to drop things off that we forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment