Friday, January 29, 2010

17 months



Kyleigh turned 17 months a couple of days ago (yes I forgot). She's doing good, loves to climb and still not talking. As must as I want her to talk in true Kyleigh style when she starts talking it'll be in sentences and I'll wish for the days when she was quieter. I think she's entering her 2's with her tantrums and I do think a lot of the frustration comes from not talking but she does get her point across when she needs to. She also hasn't been sleeping very well and is up 2-3 times a night.

Things were pretty quiet around here this week. Which is always a nice reprieve. Valynn has basketball tomorrow and I am her coach. We are then going to visit our friends in Bloomington. It should be a quiet weekend as well, enough for Mark to get a couple of paper written.

No comments:

Post a Comment