
Here is where the closet stand right now. It's been a busy week but will definitely add much needed space when it's done. Mark's parents left this morning, I think we wore them out. I have some painting that I need to do before Mark can get anymore done on the closet. That will have to wait until the kids are napping or in bed because I had help painting from a 1 year old yesterday, the proof was the white paint on my back. The kids got a snow day yesterday due to power outages around the district. Our driveway has been very slick and even the roads around our house were icy because they weren't salted. Tomorrow Valynn has her first reconciliation (first confession for the non-Catholics). We have the Bowdoin's going away party tomorrow and next Friday there will no longer be two Chantels living on the street. I have a new tutoring job. I'll be working one hour a week with a student prepping her for her ACT.
Mark finished one of his classes this week and started another one. He'll be home one more night a week now but that time will be spent studying so we still won't see as much of him as we would like, but we understand it's only temporary.
My favorite quote of the week.
Grandpa: Kyra do you talk a lot?
Kyra: I surely do.
How many three year olds say surely? I talked with her teacher this week, Kyra is doing wonderful in class. The teacher loves how much she talks (you don't hear a teacher say that very often). She said Kyra is just as smart as the other two only more talkative.
Kyleigh is a busy as ever. She must be going through a growth spurt, she's back to taking two naps. This morning she fell asleep on the living room floor.
Mason is still feeling good and he can't seem to get enough to eat. He is getting a second snack at school now which seems to help.
I hope everyone has a good weekend. Go VIKINGS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment