We attended St. Timothy's Mother Daughter Banquet on Monday night. Valynn looks forward to this every year. We had a good time, the kids each got a flower and a balloon. I won a backpack filled with picnic supplies, plates, glasses, etc. We will hopefully try that out this weekend, unfortunately it's only a place setting for four so I'll have to add to it. Mark and Mason went out to eat and then to the movie Monster's vs. Aliens. Yesterday Mason talked me into getting the slip n slide out. I didn't think it was quite that warm but it didn't seem to bother the kids. Even the neighbors came over to play, they played on it for 3 hours yesterday which meant they slept well last night. Valynn has her first softball game tonight and her field trip tomorrow. I am going with her and Mark is meeting us for lunch, it should be fun.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Mother Daughter Banquet
We attended St. Timothy's Mother Daughter Banquet on Monday night. Valynn looks forward to this every year. We had a good time, the kids each got a flower and a balloon. I won a backpack filled with picnic supplies, plates, glasses, etc. We will hopefully try that out this weekend, unfortunately it's only a place setting for four so I'll have to add to it. Mark and Mason went out to eat and then to the movie Monster's vs. Aliens. Yesterday Mason talked me into getting the slip n slide out. I didn't think it was quite that warm but it didn't seem to bother the kids. Even the neighbors came over to play, they played on it for 3 hours yesterday which meant they slept well last night. Valynn has her first softball game tonight and her field trip tomorrow. I am going with her and Mark is meeting us for lunch, it should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment