I'm excited I haven't cooked supper since Wednesday, and no my kids aren't starving or living off of junk food, everyone else had been doing the cooking for me or it's been leftovers. Thursday we had supper at the Bowdoin's. Friday Valynn had a softball game so we had a snack since no one was hungry. Valynn's team won, they did very well and improved greatly from their first game. One of these games we'll have some pictures, you need to talk to Mark about that, but since he's busy keeping track of three kids and watching the game I guess we can cut him a little slack. Valynn got some good hits in but she always waits until the last pitch before she hits the ball. She played catcher for an inning and liked that position.
On Saturday Mason had Teeball practice. Mark worked some in the garage and then we headed to Bloomington for supper with the Bane's. We had a great visit and I got my Uppercase Living order of Kyleigh's name, I'll post pictures when I get it done.
Sunday we went to church and then had supper with the Endres' in Chillicothe. We had a great visit and Laurie served some great Chocolate Martini's.
Yesterday we met our friend Donn Schuschke from ND, his parents, his aunt, and his cousin's family from Pekin for lunch at Avanti's and then went to the cousins to visit. We always enjoy getting together with them.
It's back to the grindstone this week. Valynn has softball practice tonight and games on Wednesday and Friday. Mason has Kindergarten registration on Wednesday and his first teeball game on Saturday. Kyra is done with gymnastics for the summer. Here is a video of Kyleigh with her unique crawl. Sorry it's sideways.
No comments:
Post a Comment