Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kyra's Birthday Party




Kyra had a great time at her party last night. She had a lady bug cake designed and decorated by daddy. The kids played outside and had fun running around. Kyra got a lot of nice gifts from everyone and even this morning can't decide what to play with. All the kids liked the tent/tunnel system.

Valynn had a good first week of school. She likes her teacher and classmates. Unfortunately all three kids picked up colds this week so they aren't feeling 100%.

I have said I can now have the baby any day. We got Kyra's party out of the way and school has started so we're into a routine. The downside of putting the kids to bed early is now they are all up before 6:30, even on the weekends. Tomorrow Valynn starts catechism. Monday all three kids start gymnastics and they are excited for that. Kyra and I both have doctors appointments on Monday as well. It's going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate InspectorAugust 24, 2008 at 3:59 PM

    Chantel, The cake looks awesome! Good job Mark! Hey, I'd love to see a picture of you being 9 months pregnant and all. Up for it?

    ReplyDelete