Monday, August 25, 2008

How to confuse the neighbors!

By putting orange, brown, and while balloons on the mailbox. That's what we did for Kyra's birthday party and it seems they couldn't figure out if we had had the baby or not so they started calling the neighbors. I guess we went into hiding at the same time which made it seem even more likely. I'll post pictures when I get a chance from the weekend. Saturday we attended a circus family reunion of some friends. They kids had a great time and came home with lots of goodies. Yesterday consisted of going to church and Valynn had her first catechism class. We then pretty much took it easy the rest of the day. Today has been nonstop. Kyra had a doctor's appointment and gymnastics this morning. Mason stayed with a neighbor. After gymnastics Kyra and I had lunch and ran a couple of errands before my appointment. Kyra did great at gymnastics and didn't want to leave. She gets to go back tonight when Valynn and Mason start their gymnastics classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment