What was supposed to be a laid back weekend turned into a busy one. On Friday Mark's Uncle Carl and Aunt Rosie stayed with us on their way back to Minnesota. We had a great visit with them. It's the first relatives of Mark's other than his siblings or parents to visit us. Saturday night we helped Brad celebrate his birthday, I think the kids were on a sugar high after the ice cream cake. On Sunday after Sunday School and Church I attended an Uppercase Living party and then we had our friends Kristen and Sheldon over for supper. It was nice visiting with everyone and the kids had a great time playing. It's going to be a crazy week around here. Today Valynn has an appointment with a pulmonologist. Tomorrow Kyra has her 18 month check up. Wednesday is MOPS. Thursday and Friday I'm working, I get to teach Biology, finally something I know. Friday we're leaving for the weekend. Here' s a couple of pictures from the weekend. Oh yeah, after a beautiful 55 degree day yesterday that melted the snow, we're supposed to get 2-4 inches today. We currently have a thunderstorm and rain. Should make for an interesting day.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Where did the weekend go?
What was supposed to be a laid back weekend turned into a busy one. On Friday Mark's Uncle Carl and Aunt Rosie stayed with us on their way back to Minnesota. We had a great visit with them. It's the first relatives of Mark's other than his siblings or parents to visit us. Saturday night we helped Brad celebrate his birthday, I think the kids were on a sugar high after the ice cream cake. On Sunday after Sunday School and Church I attended an Uppercase Living party and then we had our friends Kristen and Sheldon over for supper. It was nice visiting with everyone and the kids had a great time playing. It's going to be a crazy week around here. Today Valynn has an appointment with a pulmonologist. Tomorrow Kyra has her 18 month check up. Wednesday is MOPS. Thursday and Friday I'm working, I get to teach Biology, finally something I know. Friday we're leaving for the weekend. Here' s a couple of pictures from the weekend. Oh yeah, after a beautiful 55 degree day yesterday that melted the snow, we're supposed to get 2-4 inches today. We currently have a thunderstorm and rain. Should make for an interesting day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment