We had a busy day yesterday. Kyra turned 19 months, we went one step forward on the potty training and one step back this week but I'm sure it'll all come together soon. The kids enjoyed licking the mixing bowl after the cookies were made. As you can see by the pictures we have very decorated cookies. We also dyed eggs yesterday. Kyra jumped right in and dyed hers as well. I made a seafood lasagna last night that turned out delicious, we ate all that I cooked, I froze half so we'll have to eat the rest soon. The most exciting part of the day for Valynn and Mason was them receiving their Wii. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Larson. The kids had fun playing it (ok, so did mom and dad). Today if the rain holds off we hope to go for an Easter Egg hunt in Princeville. Have a great Easter!!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Busy Day
We had a busy day yesterday. Kyra turned 19 months, we went one step forward on the potty training and one step back this week but I'm sure it'll all come together soon. The kids enjoyed licking the mixing bowl after the cookies were made. As you can see by the pictures we have very decorated cookies. We also dyed eggs yesterday. Kyra jumped right in and dyed hers as well. I made a seafood lasagna last night that turned out delicious, we ate all that I cooked, I froze half so we'll have to eat the rest soon. The most exciting part of the day for Valynn and Mason was them receiving their Wii. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Larson. The kids had fun playing it (ok, so did mom and dad). Today if the rain holds off we hope to go for an Easter Egg hunt in Princeville. Have a great Easter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment