Monday, March 10, 2008

Went south to find this snow!



We had a busy week last week. Friday I was excited because I was supposed to sub for the Biology teacher, finally something I'm qualified to teach. Right before school started I got called down to the office, they changed my assignment to Kindergarten, Valynn's kindergarten class. Needless to say, she was excited to see me walk in but I had other thoughts. After Friday, it's still safe for me to say, "I am not a Kindergarten teacher"! They have too much energy for me and I'm not equipped to deal with the noise and whining and chaos. Friday night we went to Indiana for a baby shower. They got around 6 inches of snow so the kids and Mark headed outside because all of our snow has melted. We had a great time with Rick and Cindy and the cousins. The men took the kids to McDonald's while Cindy and I got things ready for Lori's baby shower. I guess the Diet Coke there was the best you'll find (leave it to the men to spike their diet cokes at McD's while in charge of 3 kids) We'll be anxiously awaiting to hear all about Ethan's arrival in late April. I was supposed to start my new job last night but because of the last start we got I'm going to start tonight. I will be tutoring a local high schooler in Biology one day a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment