Valynn and Mason had their first soccer practices yesterday. They had fun but it was COLD! After practice we checked out the new restaurant in Wyoming. Saturday night we played Ponyopoly. Kyra was rolling the dice for me and she was hitting every number I wanted until I made a mistake. I told her her roll anything but a four. Well, she rolled a four. I said, no not a four. Kyra replied "Sorry mommy". I guess she does understand the word sorry. Today we went to church and then to Panera Bread for some bagels since Valynn didn't have catechism. This afternoon has been spent playing on the Wii together. Mark was supposed to go out for supper with a guy he is hosting but that was canceled so instead of leftover we ordered pizza. Kyra has been my little helper with laundry today. Ignore the bare bottom, she won't keep a diaper on tonight. Tomorrow it's back to reality since Spring Break is over. I'm working on Tuesday morning and it's parent teacher conferences Thursday afternoon and Friday. So Valynn has a short week. Have a great week everyone.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
I'm officially a soccer mom!!
Valynn and Mason had their first soccer practices yesterday. They had fun but it was COLD! After practice we checked out the new restaurant in Wyoming. Saturday night we played Ponyopoly. Kyra was rolling the dice for me and she was hitting every number I wanted until I made a mistake. I told her her roll anything but a four. Well, she rolled a four. I said, no not a four. Kyra replied "Sorry mommy". I guess she does understand the word sorry. Today we went to church and then to Panera Bread for some bagels since Valynn didn't have catechism. This afternoon has been spent playing on the Wii together. Mark was supposed to go out for supper with a guy he is hosting but that was canceled so instead of leftover we ordered pizza. Kyra has been my little helper with laundry today. Ignore the bare bottom, she won't keep a diaper on tonight. Tomorrow it's back to reality since Spring Break is over. I'm working on Tuesday morning and it's parent teacher conferences Thursday afternoon and Friday. So Valynn has a short week. Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was expecting photos from soccer, not bare bottoms. :)
ReplyDelete