Last Wednesday when I picked Kyleigh up at school her teacher told me that she punched a boy, closed fisted. One of the boys in her class was tickling her, she told him to stop and the teacher told him to stop. Well, he didn't stop, so Kyleigh wound up and punched him. She didn't get in trouble at school or home since she followed the right steps to resolve the situation before resorting to violence. She didn't hurt the boy since she's not very strong.
Mason had his Pinewood Derby on the 21st. He got third in his den. Mason raced Valynn car too because she had basketball, she came in 4th. On the 22nd we had the annual meeting at the Lutheran church. I had a VBS meeting early, taught Sunday School, and then had the annual meeting after church. The kids were good all day. Mason has started basketball and I'm coaching his team again this year. Otherwise things have been good around here. I'm working about 1 day a week, I'm also in charge of the 4th Grade Pizza Party. Work is going good for Mark, his diploma came in the mail today, so it's official, he graduated. This weekend is Valynn's last weekend of basketball, it's a tournament. Kyra continues to amaze us with her reading, she's into Dr. Seuss books.
No comments:
Post a Comment