I have things to update but want to get this story posted before I forgot it.
The days that Kyleigh naps she doesn't always want to go to sleep and she'll make an excuse to come sit on the couch with us. Last night after sitting on the couch with us, I took her to her room when Mark and I were getting ready to go to bed. She started crying because she wanted to sleep with us, that's when I saw an opportunity and took it. Snaps was laying on Mason's bed and Addy was laying on Kyleigh's bed so this is what I said to Kyleigh. Look Snaps has a kid to sleep with, Addy doesn't. Snaps kid, Addy no kid, Snaps kid, Addy no kid. Do you think I can find a kid for Addy to sleep with? Kyleigh raises her hands, wiggles out of my arms and jumps into bed where we didn't hear a peep from her until this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment