Monday, February 6, 2012

Train them early is what I say....

This morning Mark asked Kyra to make him coffee. Kyleigh then wanted to make coffee too, so she made mine. When she saw Mark packing his lunch box she told him she would do it because that has been her job the last couple of weeks, putting his lunches into the lunch bags. After my coffee was made I jokingly said, I have my coffee, the kids off to school (Mason is home sick), and my paper, I'm good now. Mark said, you still have to get your husband out the door, Kyleigh replied, I can do that and opened the door to the garage.

It was a busy weekend. Mason had a basketball game on Saturday at the same time Mark took Valynn to her basketball game. Mason and I then drove to her game since it was a tournament. Unfortunately Valynn didn't get in the game at all and we ended up bringing her home instead of staying for the second game. Saturday night was the Father Daughter dance. Valynn and Mark had a good time. Sunday we went to church instead of the basketball tournament. We then went out to eat and Kyra, Valynn and I went shopping while Mark and Kyleigh took Mason to his birthday party.

Today is busy with Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and piano. Although with Mason sick it looks like we're going to cancel piano and he won't make boy scouts.

Have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment