Friday, November 11, 2011

Pets and Programs

Have you seen a rabbit plant before? Which ones sleeping, the kids or the cat? I'm thinking the cat looks more comfortable than the kid.

The sickies have hit the house. Valynn had a headache on Sunday and Monday. Wednesday I had to pick Mason up from school because of a headache, he was home on Thursday, sent him to school today only to have to pick him up because his headache was back. On Thursday Mark stayed home with the kids, while I went to work. The kids thought this was funny, role reversal. Mark worked from home so it wasn't like he sat around eating bon bons all day like I do. There were also only two injuries, a bloody nose and a scraped chin.

Today was the Veteran's Day program at the school. Valynn sang a song and Mason created a poster. Mark took a half day to attend the program, after the program the 6 of us enjoyed cookies and lemonade.

Valynn is at a sleepover birthday party tonight otherwise we have a pretty relaxing weekend planned. Sunday night I introduced Valynn and Mason to the game Sequence. I think we've played it almost everynight this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment