Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pets and Programs

Check out our rabbit plant and who looks more comfortable, Mason or Addy?

We had sick kids home this week, Valynn on Monday and I had to pick Mason up on Wednesday, he was home Thursday, and I had to pick him up on Friday. They had headaches but no fever or anything else. Mark stayed home with the kids on Thursday while I went to work. The kids thought this was funny, but Mark worked from home and the three kids got a free day in front of the TV. There was only 1 bloody nose (Kyra) and a scratched chin (Kyleigh). On Friday Princeville put on their annual Veteran's Day program. It was wonderful and they had 80 vets show up. Mark took the morning off so he could attend and then we were able to have cookies with Valynn and Mason.





Pretty low key weekend here, Valynn had a birthday party sleep over on Friday night and basketball practice on Saturday. Today we went to church and I had a church council meeting. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment