Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break Round 2

Here are some photos from Kyra and Valynn's Easter Parties. Kyleigh got to participate in Kyra's party. Kyra is on Spring Break this week but things haven't slowed down like I was anticipating. I worked Monday and Tuesday at the school. On Wednesday I went into town by myself and did some shopping and met a friend for lunch. Today was Valynn and Mason's Easter Parties. I hid the eggs for Mason's party and then went over for Valynn's party. I also mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I felt like I was in ND mowing when it was only 40 degrees outside. If I didn't get the mowing done today it wouldn't be until sometime next week that I would get a chance because of rain in the forecast.

Mark was given a scare last week. His tuition reimbursement was denied by the VP. This week he talked to his boss who talked to HR and it was found that there was a computer glitch so his tuition will be reimbursed. That could have been an expensive computer glitch. His classes are going well, he will be doing an interview tomorrow so he can get started on his 20 page paper due in a couple of weeks.





Mason was given some good news last week. He is allowed to have milk for the next six weeks. At which time he will have an endoscopy and then the following week we'll get the biopsy results to see if milk caused his stomach problems or not. If anytime during this month he starts having stomach problems he'll immediately have to go off dairy.  He also gained another pound in a month.

We are staying in Illinois for  Easter this year. The kids are excited, it's always nice to spend a holiday at home. We will be keeping busy, tomorrow Valynn and I have volleyball practice and then the whole family if Mark is done with his interview is going to Bloomington to visit with some friends that we've had to reschedule on too many times to count. Saturday is volleyball games and First Communion class. On Easter I'm helping the ladies serve breakfast before the Easter service, I have the pumpkin bread made and will be making something else. OK to be honest, Valynn made the pumpkin bread for me and Mason made cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow. Kyra and Kyleigh made Jello eggs.  The kids are singing in church and then Easter dinner at home.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment