Sunday, April 11, 2010

Giving their parents a heart attack!

Look where we can find Valynn and Mason.

I'm tired, we have taken advantage of the wonderful weather. On Friday I transplanted flowers, weeded the flower bed, and planted flowers in the flower bed. I also weeded the asparagus. We had two suppers with asparagus from our garden. Since this is the first year of asparagus we won't be having anymore until next year but you know it's a hit when your son is disappointed that we aren't having any for awhile. Saturday we weeded the strawberries and raspberries. Planted three blueberry bushes. Weeded the herb garden and planted garlic in it and tilled the garden. Mark also started mowing and finished that tonight. Today after Catholic church I had a Lutheran ladies meeting and a church council meeting. I was home for 30 minutes before we left for soccer. We lost today but Mason played like a superstar. Valynn's team also lost but she was more aggressive today. Of course I forgot to take pictures of Mason playing soccer (you tend to forget those things when you are coaching), I did take a couple of pictures of Valynn playing goalie. When we got home Mark took a quiz for his class and then we played a little baseball/ softball, cut some tree branches, and cleaned out under some trees. This week is awful with things going on, we have something everyday or night. Mason has a GI follow up. So far he is doing good, I'm curious to see if he is still putting on weight. Valynn has started softball practice, Mason doesn't start until May.

Have a good week all, on Friday you'll find me drinking some wine that we just bottled. We also have a new batch of beer ready to bottle, we're just waiting for some more bottles to arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment