Sunday, April 18, 2010

Divide and conquer

This has been a weekend of Divide and conquer. Yesterday Mason had a birthday party at the same time Valynn had a girl scout outing. So Mark took Mason and then sat at McDonalds with Kyra and Kyleigh until the party was over. Valynn and I went to Fired Up. It's a pottery place where the girl scouts (and moms) got to paint some pottery and then we went to Monical's for pizza. Today we went to Sunday school and church and then Mark took Valynn to her First Communion retreat with the two younger girls and I took Mason to soccer. Mark met us at soccer. We won! Mason scored 5 goals and another team member scored 2. The team was awesome today, they were stopping the ball, everyone got in and kicked it. Yes, this does mean once again I forgot to take pictures of Mason again. I have two more chances.

We have another busy week coming up as we prepare for Valynn's First communion at the Catholic church. We are having a party afterwards for her. Have a good week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment