Kyleigh has her follow up appointment for her ear infection and it's still there. We are going to wait until next Tuesday to see if there is any improvement. She isn't on any medication because her ear doesn't seem to be bothering her so we're hoping it's healing. If it's not looking any better by Tuesday we will be referred to an ENT (ear, nose, throat) and possibly be seen my Wednesday. The issue with this is that it seems that the ear infection isn't a recurring one, but the same one from two months ago so he's not comfortable waiting much longer. She currently weigh 15 pounds 2 oz.
Mason had his Easter party yesterday, that boy can collect eggs, he had enough candy to feed an army. Valynn has her party tomorrow. Kyra has her first gymnastics class without mom tomorrow.
Last night we had our HOA meeting, I'm secretary for another year. Otherwise it was nothing too exciting. Kyleigh was good for the ladies at MOPs yesterday and for the sitter last night. Hopefully she's good for the sitter tomorrow while I'm at Valynn's party. Tonight I got together with the neighbor ladies to make meals. I have about 12 meals in my freezer so I'm set for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment