Sunday, March 29, 2009

Canceled

Soccer practice on Saturday- canceled due to rain and cold temperatures (you know in the 40's cold). Soccer games on Sunday- canceled due to the 5 inches of snow on the ground after a half inch of rain.

Valynn and I had a very nice spa days with the girl scouts yesterday. Today Valynn was able to attend softball practice (indoors) since soccer was canceled. I think I forgot to mention that I am helping coach Valynn's team this year. Her coaches are her girl scout leaders and they were looking for another coach so I said I would be happy to help even if I have never played softball.

Kyleigh learned another "trick" today. She pushes herself backwards when she's on her stomach. She had a huge grin on her face as she pushed herself away from me. She goes back Thursday for an ear check, we're praying that the infection is cleared up. Also check out the family photos, the photographer did a collage of Kyleigh that I thought turned out great.

It's another busy week of Easter parties and meetings, etc. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment