Friday, February 6, 2009

Remember When?


The two of you loved each other so much that you would sleep next to each other? I'm sure I'll be pulling this picture out in the future. They both ended up in our bed this morning and I couldn't resist taking a picture. I was going to take a better one but didn't want to risk waking them.

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Tomorrow Valynn has basketball in the morning. Mark is going to help some friends cut down a tree and then we'll have some wood to burn next winter. I am going on a "Girls Day Out" with the neighbor ladies. Somehow Mark gets out of watching the kids again (the first time we did this the kids were in ND). The neighbor dad is going to watch my four on top of his three. He's a brave brave man, but he volunteered, he's watched the older three before and they were no problem so the only one that could cause any trouble would be Kyleigh.

Have a good weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment