It seems like we're always busy and have something going on. Last week Kyleigh had a little cold so she wasn't sleeping well. I was supposed to go in one day to work and I called to cancel because we had gotten so little sleep. Saturday Valynn had her first basketball game. She did very well and got close to making a basket a few times. It is so funny to watch them play a game and you can definitely tell the kids who have older siblings that play because they know what to do. Saturday night Mark and Valynn went to the Father Daughter dance for Girl Scouts. They had a great time and said they danced most of the songs. On Sunday we went to Bloomington after church to visit some friends. The five time was the charm with seeing them. We had a great visit and stayed longer than planned since the Super Bowl Party we were going to attend was canceled. The kids are still busy with their after school activities. Valynn decide to remain in ice skating, Mason went back to gymnastics, and Kyra is still in gymnastics. All of their activities are on Monday so I keep busy driving around but it's only for one day. Today I worked a half day. It was nice being back in the school but I don't know if I'll be able to do it anymore. Kyleigh threw a fit for the sitter today and I hate leaving a child with someone when that child is going to cause problems, especially when I'm not paying the babysitter. Yesterday I had a nice afternoon, all three kids took a nap at the same time, unfortunately I had to wake them up to take them to their activities.
In the basketball picture, Valynn is number three on the left. How about Mason and Buttons, they were both sleeping so soundly. Valynn was excited to feed Kyleigh a bottle in the bottom picture but you can see that Kyleigh doesn't think much of a bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment