Valynn ended up being home all of last week. Her fever finally broke Friday morning. Friday afternoon Mason decided the fever looked like fun and he spiked one. He still has one today. I was feeling better by Thursday and my sore throat was gone by Saturday. This weekend Valynn had a birthday party at Jump Start Gymnastics and CCD. She also was able to spend some one on one time with mom and Saturday and dad on Sunday. I think she really needed this. We don't have anything too exciting going on this week. Mason was home from school today. If everyone is healthy enough I'm babysitting Annika tomorrow. We'll see how skilled I am at handling two babies. I'm tutoring more hours this week since I cancelled last week.
As you can see Mark's garage is coming along. They orginally thought they would have it sided on S aturday but I think it was too cold and they quit for the day. The garage doors should be in by the weekend.
Hope you all get well soon, and stay that way...
ReplyDeleteYou should fire your contractor for not using Cat equipment. :P