Monday, November 24, 2008
Videos of Kyleigh
I have added some videos of Kyleigh. I was trying to get her laughing but of course she didn't really laugh once I got the camera. She is getting so big and it's hard to believe she's almost three months. Don't you love the hair in the second video, the poor girl has quite a few bad hair days.
Our weekend was pretty relaxed. I had my last day of tutoring on Saturday. Mark got his papers written for his class and he finished putting new trim around the living room window.
Kyra was a chatterbox yesterday in church. I don't think she went thirty seconds without talking. The funniest part was during the sermon when Kyleigh passed gas loud enough for the people around us to hear and Kyra loudly exclaims for the rest of the congregation "Kyleigh passed gas". It took a lot of self control for us and the rest of the congregation not to laugh. Kyra also made sure everyone heard that she got candy during the children's sermon. Thankfully it was a Lutheran Sunday so the congregation just laughed at her antics. During Sunday School Kyleigh attended the adult forum with the pastor's wife, she was very good until she got hungry. I got the feeling not much got discussed instead Kyleigh was the center of conversation. Don't worry I wasn't kid free, I took the Sunday School teacher's 1 year old and entertained him since he was giving his mom fits. Mark covered the other three in Sunday School, actually it was just Kyra he had to watch and she did very well listening, sitting still, and doing what was asked.
We're getting ready for Thanksgiving here in Illinois this year. I first have to get my over fixed, the heating element went out in my top oven yesterday. This morning I had a light go out in the fridge. Our garage should be complete by Wednesday! Tomorrow they are finishing the siding and on Wednesday installing the garage doors. Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment