Here are Kyleigh's two month stats. Height 23 1/2 in. (83%). Weight 10 # 8 oz. (34%). It looks like we have a tall skinny girl.
I am currently watching the walls go up on the garage. Next Sunday the roofers are supposed to be here. It's all coming together quickly.
Yesterday I was giving Mark a bad time because Kyleigh peed all over her clothes when he was changing her and just as he was putting a clean onesie on her she spit up. Well what goes around comes around. This morning Kyleigh did the exact same thing to me, so three outfits later we head to the doctors office where she proceeds to pee all over her clothes as I was lifting her off her diaper onto the pad that she is weighed on. She then decided to really let loose on the way home and managed to get another outfit and onesie full of poop. So I guess I should go put a load of laundry in, it looks like I'll need a few more outfits today.
No comments:
Post a Comment