Saturday, June 14, 2008

We have a hit!

Video from Valynn's Tball game. I'll have to learn how to edit the footage now but it's the best I can do at the moment. I only had enough memory to get her rounding third.
I have a funny Valynn conversation to share.
V: "Mom, what are you doing?"
C: "I'm going to iron."
V: "I've never seen you do that before."
C:" I do this about once a week. You saw me do it last summer."
V: "Are you sure?"
C:"Yes, I normally do it while you're at school."
Mark said he would have thought the same thing since he never sees me iron either. I guess I'll have to start doing the ironing in the evening.

Kyra has done very well the last two weeks with potty training. She's only had a couple of accidents. So I have officially packed up her diapers for the baby to use.

Mason is doing good. He's still a little leary about turning around on his bike but he can now get started on his own. Valynn can start on her own and turn around, she'll even start biking at the top of our hill.

Valynn and Mason start swim lessons next week. We're also going strawberry picking again with the neighbors and will be making a trip to the Children's Museum. Friday the Budweiser Clydesdales are going to be in Princeville for Heritage Days so we hope to check them out as well as the carnival.


No comments:

Post a Comment