Thursday, June 19, 2008
Children's Museum and a new baby!
We had a long busy day today, and of course I took the camera but forgot to take any pictures. I think there's a pattern this week. Our first stop of the day was to take a meal to some friends who just had a new baby. Their older boy played with the kids but Valynn and Mason made sure they got to hold Kyle before we left. Valynn even held him twice. Kyra didn't know what to think of the baby, she was definitely intrigued. After the visit we headed to the Children's museum in Bloomington. We had a great time with the Bane's and the kids wanted to stay later at the museum but after 3 hours I thought it was time to head home. For me the best part of the day was the message on the answering machine from Chantel asking if I wanted to go over for supper so I don't have to cook. Who could say no to that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment