Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yep it was

an ear infection. So now Mason is on antibiotics as well. After some masterful maneuvering, Mark left work early to take Mason to the doctor while us girls got our haircut. Kyra sat in the seat by herself while her hair was being cut. She wouldn't smile but she didn't move either. Normally I've had to hold her on my lap and she keeps turning her head to see what Megan is doing. Kyra looked straight ahead, she just got her bangs trimmed. Valynn got about 2 inches cut off and I got about 3 inches cut off.

I had a doctor's appointment today. So far so good. I'm already to the point where I have to go every two weeks. I haven't heard from Mark yet about how his meeting went with the county board. I'm assuming there were no problems. Off to pick up Valynn for dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment