Saturday, February 9, 2013
Here, there, everywhere
Seems like the story of my life this week. I took Kyleigh to preschool Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday we went to Pekin so I could get fingerprinted. Thursday I had my work physical. Valynn was home Monday and Tuesday this week sick. Mason was home Wedneday, Thursday, and Friday. Mark stayed home from work Thursday to work on the floor. He finished the living room and it looks great! If you look beyond the cats you can see the hard wood floor. Last night was the great sleepover. One boy went home around 8:00, otherwise the other two stayed the night and had a blast. Today I have a meeting at 10:00, meanwhile Mark took the three younger kids to soccer signups (yes we have three kids playing soccer this year), and then took Mason to his basketball game. I left my meeting early to make it to coach Mason's basketball game. We got home, cleaned and then our friends from Bloomington came. We had a great visit and went up to the Mexican restaurant for supper. Tomorrow is Scout Sunday at the Lutheran church. I have a council meeting afterwards. Mason's game went well, I think they won today (they don't keep score). I'm amazed at how much the kids have improved. I taught them a play last session and today they ran it multiple times, finally. They even did a second play that I told them how to do today with no practice. Our upcoming week is busy. Thursday (Valentine's day) I do my first day of training for my new job, which also means Mark's first day of getting kids on the bus. Wish us luck =)
Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment