Swimming pictures
She...He... It
So many options for the title of this post.
Here are pictures of the kids Halloween costume. Valynn and Mason went as Pokemon trainers, Kyra a black cat, and Kyleigh as Snow White. We went around the neighbor hood and got home in less than a half hour.
Basketball started this past week. Valynn, Mason, and Kyra are playing. I'm coaching Mason's team and assisting with Kyra and Valynn. Just practices have started, next week games start. Here are some pictures from swimming lessons with Mason, Kyra, and Kyleigh. This is the last week of lessons.
So now to explain the title. Last week Mason cleaned Charlie's fenced in area, in the process of cleaning his cage Mason moved his cage with his food and litter box. Well, Charlie doesn't like things moved so he pooped and peed in the spot that his litter box was. Monday morning Mark and I woke up to Charlie out of his indoor cage. After catching the stinker we couldn't figure out how he got out. Well, today he excaped again and I think we have found out how.
It seems he figured out how to get on the ledge in the sun room and hopped his way out. Our little Houdini.
On Monday I took Snaps, Addy, and Lucky to the vet. Snaps and Addy just had shots and got dewormed. We left Lucky there so she could spayed. After the vet looked at her the vet informed us that she was a he. Oops, at least the name still fit and the surgery will be cheaper. Tuesday morning, the day of the surgery I get a phone call from the vet saying Lucky had an undescended testicle, not a big deal but just a little more invasive. This also meant we couldn't pick Lucky up Tuesday night but would have to wait until Wednesday. As it turns out, the vet couldn't find the missing testicle in the original incision which meant the vet had to open up Lucky's abdomen to look for it. Because of this he turned out to be more expensive than if he would have been a she. Lucky is home and doing well. Addy is upset that Lucky is back, she loved the two days without him. Snaps needs to be put on a diet because of excessive weight gain. Oh, and we have a mouse in the house. In the kitchen which makes it difficult for the cats to get since they aren't allowed on the counter and the mouse seems smarter than the trap we have.
Happy to be home!!! This was yesterday, P.S. I didn't even mention nap time she thought Lucky needed a nap, I guess Kyleigh did too.


No comments:
Post a Comment