He's getting around and feeling better everyday. He's icing his knee multiple times a day and doing his exercises.
This past weekend Princeville celebrated 175 years. We didn't make the carnival because of Mark and I couldn't handle the 4 kids on my own since they do different rides. Mason, Kyra, and Kyleigh rode floats in the parade while Valynn stayed home with Mark.
Lucky is doing well, spoiled rotten. She rarely is put down and very mild mannered. Addy still doesn't like her.
Valynn and Mason ran their first 5k's on the 24th. They did very well and ran the whole way. I hope to post their times soon. They liked it so much they now want to do a triathlon in August. We started training last night with a couple of Mason's friends. I'm still trying to find someone to train with Valynn.
Here's some recent pictures.
Remember this is the guy who didn't want the kitten.
Kyra and Kyleigh riding the Library Float in the parade
Mason on the cub Scout float in the parade
Someone is comfy
Nap time for my babies.
Why do the cats insist on torturing the rabbit?


No comments:
Post a Comment