Thursday, April 19, 2012

First Communion

I'm going to back up to April 7th. Valynn had a volleyball game, she had a great game. She got 5 serves over at 1 time. She's returning balls and her skills are definitely improving. On the 8th we went to Mass for Easter, we found out that the 7:30 Mass isn't crowded. We then came home, the kids had an Easter Egg hunt, once again the Easter Bunny sent the kids on a Scavenger Hunt. Otherwise we laid low. Last week was Spring Break. We didn't do much, we still had volleyball and soccer practice. On the 14th Valynn had volleyball in the morning, the girls won all three games! That night we went to some friends for supper.








On the 15th Mason had his First Communion at the Lutheran Church. After church we had cake and punch. I had a council meeting and then we headed home for an hour before leaving for the soccer games. It was a rough day for soccer, both teams lost. Kyra was the social butterfly at the game, I think she talked more than she kicked the ball. This week it was back to school. Today I signed Kyra up for Kindergarten. I'm going to be in trouble with Kyleigh next year when I have to entertain her.

No comments:

Post a Comment