I didn't think much of it when Addy didn't come home last night. I wasn't even too concerned when I didn't see her this morning. When I took Charlie outside for the day I heard Addy meowing. Thinking she was stuck in the same spot over at Jon's that she normally gets into I didn't think much of it. As I walked over there I heard her next to the grain bins instead of by the building where she is normally found. I searched around the bins without any luck. Thought she might have somehow gotten into the bin when I heard the bin echo. For some reason I thought to look up. And you guessed it,
She must have climbed the ladder to the top of the grain bin. I had to climb the ladder to get her down.
In other cat news, it must be fall. Last night and again this morning Buttons has brought a live mouse to the back door to torture for awhile before finally killing. Even with one eye he's still a good mouser.
No comments:
Post a Comment