I know I'm a couple of days late posting this but our little baby is now two. And boy did she turn two with a bang. She is a nonstop tornado of activity. She is starting to talk more everyday. On Friday when we were in the suburban she said "Guys, guys, I want to go to!". She has figured out how to start her Dora movie on my Ipod touch. She also knows she's not supposed to watch it without my permission which is why I find her hiding when she gets ahold of it. She also loves playing with the kitten. I'm surprised Addie even lets her get close because Kyleigh doesn't always hold Addie the right way. When we were wishing her a Happy Birthday she started saying "Happy Day to you".
Mason had an appointment with the GI doctor on Friday. He has lost a few ounces in the last three months. We are to give him an Ensure before bed every night. Unfortunately, Mason isn't hungry so it's taken him 3 days to finish one. He is home again this morning from school. He woke up in the middle of the night complaining about his stomach and was still complaining about it this morning. I'm hoping to take him to school later this morning. As for his stomach trouble, we are going to keep an eye on it in case it is stress related. I'm thinking it probably isn't stress related since it's happening at night but we'll see, we go back in a month, sooner if his stomach keeps bothering him. Mason had his first football game on Saturday. He got his first flag and prevented a touchdown on 4th down and was really close to getting more. He had fun which is good.
This weekend we made 40 qts of applesauce from the apples on our tree. We should be set for winter. I still need to freeze some apples for pie, etc. Kyra and Kyleigh start gymnastics tomorrow, they should have fun. School is going good for Valynn, she is disappointed because she doesn't get to do a fall activity but the things she wants to do conflict with other activities and I can't be in two places at once.
I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:
Post a Comment