As usual things are crazy around here. Last week Valynn and Mason started soccer practice. Kyra started storytime at the library. Valynn also had biddy ball (basketball) practice. The kids had a sitter Wednesday night while Mark and I attended a community forum concerning the proposed teacher cuts. Thursday we had parent teacher conferences. The kids were home Thursday and Friday. Valynn and Mason are both doing great in school and there are no concerns. Now for those pesky little sisters. Thursday we had a picnic outside for lunch. Kyleigh took a book and hit Mason in the eye with it so he has had a black eye for the last few days. He doesn't think it's funny when I say that his little sister beat him up. The other night Mark was explaining to Valynn the pattern when multiplying a single digit number by 11. He then asked her what 11 X 4 was, Kyra answered 44. Mark then asked Valynn what 11 X 5 was, Kyra answered fivety five. Mark then asked Kyra what 11 X 6 was, she responded six six. Kyra never did give Valynn a chance to answer the math problems. The whole time Mason kept asking, is she right? Saturday we got 3 inches of snow, most of it melted by Sunday. We are back to enjoying the warm temps and sunshine. This week is crazy as well. Last night Valynn had biddy ball practice and girl scouts. Tonight is soccer practice, we are fortunate that one of the moms is going to watch Kyra and Kyleigh for us at her house and we'll take her son to practice with us. Tomorrow night is CCD. Thursday night is the PTO supper which I'm working at and Valynn has her biddy ball games. Sunday the kids have their first soccer games and then the kids and I are leaving for ND for Spring Break.
I love living in a small town. Today another mom and I were stuffing eggs at the library while Kyra and her daughter had story time. When we arrived two librarians came over to us to let us know the teacher had called up to the library because some more candy for the eggs came in and she knew we were stuffing them at the library this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment