Is it a good or bad thing that your kid cries if it's not their turn to wash dishes or if someone else besides them sets the table? Now if only there was someway I could be assured of this argument continuing through the teen years.
Kyra had her last gymnastics class for the year on Tuesday. She had a great time and will start up again in the fall, as will Kyleigh. Kyra is going to do storytime at the local library on Tuesdays now. We made use of the nice weather this week, between rain showers. Yesterday Kyra and Kyleigh played outside for almost three hours. Kyleigh tripped on the sidewalk and both her legs started bleeding but she wanted to keep playing, it wasn't until 3:00 that I laid them down for a nap and both her and Kyra napped until 5:30.
Mark finished his class on Tuesday. He got an A on his test. His next class starts up on the 22nd and is an online class.
The one picture is of Kyra and Mason making Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, they were GGOOOODDDD! Valynn has learned all of her cursive letters now and thinks it's fun to write everything in cursive. She is also learning multiplication. Mason's reading is really taking off. Kyra's teacher once again commented on how she gets a kick out of Kyra's personality and her ability to talk. Kyleigh is starting to say a few more words, although the other day I didn't appreciate her saying those new words while I was doing push ups. I was tired and she kept saying UP - DOWN.
We hope everyone has a good week.


No comments:
Post a Comment