Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday School Christmas Program




We are definitely getting into the Christmas spirit in the Rinkel household. We enjoyed having the neighbor girl with us all week. We didn't get the snow that was expected here so no snow days for the kids but we did get the house decorated and on Friday and Saturday Mark finished putting up the lights outside. The kids helped me make Rosettes and Krumkake and managed not to eat it all. Saturday night Mark had his work Christmas party at a local dinner theater. This morning the kids had their Sunday School Christmas program. Valynn was an angel, Mason a shepherd, and Kyra a sheep, they did a great job. Kyra fell asleep Saturday afternoon around 4:00 on our way home from Christmas program practice, she slept until 4:00 Sunday morning and then took a nap at 9:00 Sunday morning. I think she was a little tired. This afternoon we had the babysitter come back so Mark and I could finish our Christmas shopping for the kids and each other. Our wallets are now lighter but we are done with our shopping.

This week the kids have Christmas programs on Tuesday and Wednesday and their classroom parties. I'm supposed to work everyday. Tomorrow I'm meeting someone from back home that now lives down here. The kids are done with school for Christmas break on Friday. Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment