Friday, October 23, 2009

PT Conferences

Warning parent brag: We had Parent Teacher conferences this morning. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Mason was home sick three days last week. Mark is home sick today. Yesterday was Mark's birthday. We were going to have the neighbors over tonight to celebrate but canceled because he wasn't feeling good. Last week I found out I was head room mom for Kyra's class (somehow the note got lost), so other moms and I are scrambling to get ready for the Halloween party next week. Anyway, here's the results of the conferences.

Valynn: Top of her class in math and reading and very well behaved. She needs to speak up a little more and read out loud slower. Otherwise she is doing great. She is starting to get letter grades this year in Spelling and Math and received an A+ in both subjects.

Mason: Top of the class in math and reading and very well behaved. He is starting to talk a little more and is starting to get friends. His weak point is his handwriting which he is working on and getting better. We're working on his lower case letters.

We were happy with both conferences so Mark and I went out for breakfast since we were paying for a baby sitter. I worked after breakfast this morning then Kyra, Valynn, and I got our haircut.

We have a busy weekend of Halloween parties and hope to finally make it to church this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment