Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween





Happy Halloween everyone! Last Saturday we went to the Blue Ridge Church Halloween party. As always we came home with more cakes than we can eat. We went with the Bowdoin's. The kids had a great time. This week has been busy with Halloween Parties. Kyra had her's on Wednesday. She had fun and come home with lots of treats and prizes. Today Valynn and Mason had their parties. I helped with Valynn's party so I was unable to attend Mason's but he said he had a great time. Tomorrow night we are going the the Bowdoin Boys' birthday party and then all the kids are going trick or treating around the neighbor hood.

Yesterday I watched Annika for a couple of hours. She had fun exploring a new house and as you can see her and Kyleigh play together (if that's what you can call it when one takes another's pacifier away and then gives it back). We're still dealing with sickness here, Mark was out of work on Monday and finally went back to work on Tuesday. On Tuesday night I came down with chills and a headache but never did get a fever. I'm still not 100% but I'm hoping I'm over with it by Monday. Work is going well, I got my first paycheck today and was pleasantly surprised to find I got a raise. Today I was the Mystery Reader for Valynn's class. I read the Dr. Seuss book, "Oh the places you'll go". Kyleigh has finally figured out how to wave bye bye and she's trying more sounds, I get the feeling that one day that girl is just going to start talking in sentences since she doesn't seem interested in saying too many words right now. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment