Actually it calculates out to a mere slice. On the last day of school I decided to work for a whopping two hours. Hey, I wouldn't want to tax myself. Valynn was excited because I subbed in the first grade classroom next to hers. Summer is officially here and we're starting it out with a trip to the museum tomorrow. I hope to visit 8 science places around Central Illinois with Valynn for the Academy of Science Scavenger hunt and we're beginning tomorrow.
Valynn's game on Friday didn't go very well, they got beaten pretty good. The girls from Hanna City could do one thing very well, field a ball, accurately throw it to first, and the first base girl could catch it. We keep getting better every game. Valynn had an off night and struck out twice. Yes, that is me as first base coach, don't you love the outfit?
Mason had his first game on Saturday. He got two awesome hits, they went into the outfield. Now he has to learn how to go after the ball when it's hit towards him.
We stayed busy at home this weekend. I worked in the garden and Mark worked on his garage. We picked strawberries yesterday and got about 3 cups worth. They got eaten for supper. The kids have been having fun in the tent, we set it up this weekend, so far no sleep overs planned in it. Tomorrow Kyleigh has her 9 month check up so I'll post her stats when we get home. Yesterday she learned how to push herself to sitting when she's on her stomach and how to pull herself up to a standing position.
Have a great week!
The best offense is a good defense. :)
ReplyDelete