We got our fridge fixed for less than $150. Oh, and Kyleigh finally rolled today at 6 1/2 months. I'm just a little excited since she decided to make me sweat on this milestone. She was so funny, once she realized she could get across the room there was no stopping her. I have a picture of Kyleigh with Buttons, I usually have to kick a cat out when I go to lay her down. I also have Kyleigh in a picture of how she came home from church. She had two dirty diaper explosions (moving up a diaper size didn't help) so the only option was to put her in one of Kyra's shirts.
I have a couple pictures of Kyra dress in her princess outfits. She has been our princess lately. Valynn and I went bowling yesterday with her Brownie troop. She had a great time. I also want everyone to know that "Valynn's mom has a very cool van". That's right a 7 year old thinks my '97 Suburban is AWESOME. One of the other Brownies that rode with us kept telling Valynn that.
I know I don't have pictures of the other two kids so I'll try to get some posted soon. If you have checked out the link to our family pictures, make sure you do that.
Your kids are growing up so fast! I love all your pictures and stories. Especially about math.
ReplyDelete