Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mason's Party





I'm a little late getting this sent out, but here's pictures from Mason's birthday party. His theme was Monster Trucks and once again, Mark did an excellent job on the cake. We had a great time visiting with everyone and the kids had fun playing.

Saturday was spent at home doing odds and end. We got some weeding done around the house and the garden taken care of. We have got enough applesauce made to last through the winter. Sunday Mark and I took all four kids to church, run errands, and out to eat while the Grandmas stayed at home. Mark got some studying done and a test taken as well. Yesterday was a busy day. Mason had a doctor's appointment, preschool, and gymnastics. Kyra and Valynn also had gymnastics.

As you can see, I'm still getting plenty of help. That is Kyra helping me give Kyleigh a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment