Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kyleigh





Kyleigh got her first bath this week and as you can see I have lots of help. Valynn would have been in the mix but she was at school. I also got Kyleigh smiling. She's been smiling quite a bit and at times I think she means to. It's been a busy week around here. Mondays are always hectic between preschool and gymnastics for the three older kids. On Tuesday Mason had story time and Valynn had an open house at school. On Tuesday Mark went to Wisconsin for work and was gone for over 12 hours but got home in time for the open house. Valynn was excited to show off her baby sister to her classmates and teacher. Valynn showed us where she sat and her classroom got a Smart Board this year and she was showing us how it worked. Yesterday Mark's parents left and after we dropped Mason off at school we ran errands. Today I'm busy doing laundry and other tasks. Kyleigh is still doing great, she's so content just watching everything around her and the kids still love helping out with her. I get way too much help with diaper changes and I'm always informed when she is crying or awake. We're starting to settle into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment