I promised Valynn and Kyra that I would take some pictures of their room when it got done. Kyra will be moving to a big girl bed and Valynn will get to sleep on the top bunk.
The kids have had a busy week in ND and Grandma hasn't sent any pictures lately so I don't have any to post. Valynn and Mason have been going to Vacation Bible School this week. They have been having a great time and are making new friends. Yesterday they sang at the Senior Citizens and tonight they have a program. We miss not being there to watch their program but I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa will fill us in and of course we'll get our own private showing.
Our two weeks along is wrapping up. We made a big dent on our to do lists and will be ready for the new adventures starting with school in two weeks and a new baby that can arrive anytime. Tuesday night I went out for supper with a friend. Today I cleaned peaches, made pickles, and finished as much of Kyra's baby scrapbook as I could (now I just need to find her ultrasound pictures and I can finish it). Mark thinks I'm nesting because I washed and ironed curtains the last two days, I say I'm just getting some deep cleaning done. Either way, we're going to relax and spent our last night alone before we head to SD tomorrow afternoon to pick up the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment