It's been a crazy week around here. I worked 2 1/2 days this week. I had multiple personalities as I worked for 5 different teachers. I ran the gamut of classes and ages, High school English and Industrial Arts (you can stop laughing now), all the way down to 1st grade. Yesterday was a long day, there was a mix-up of where I was supposed to be, I then didn't get a prep because I covered for another teacher during prep. They did let me go home early though which was nice. I was in 6 different rooms yesterday and there are only 4 periods.
We're now onto our crazy weekend. We got a tree transplanted this morning and Mark and Valynn just left for TBall practice. Valynn and Mason have soccer games this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. Somewhere in between I have to get caught up on all the housework that I got behind on while working this week.
Mark and I had a crowded bed this morning. Mason had a night mare around 5:00 this morning and Kyra woke up at her normal time of 6:00 but we were able to convince her to go back to sleep. If this were a regular occurrence I think we'd have to look into getting a king.
No comments:
Post a Comment